The VP Finance will be responsible for developing key business processes and disciplines for clients across multiple industry sectors. This position will also provide financial analysis, modeling and business process support in client engagements. Client engagements include, but are not limited to, in-seat operating partner roles, buy-side diligence and sell-side transaction support. Additionally, this role will also serve as a key customer liaison during software implementation projects by providing implementation and training support for new clients of EBM Software.
The VP Finance will serve as Operating Partner and M&A Advisory, primary responsibilities could include the following:
• Perform in-seat CFO/Controllership duties for designated PE portfolio companies
• Lead teams of MGMT3D finance resources to support clients on M&A transactions
• Analyze operational and financial data to provide insights into clients’ business performance
• Support client due diligence efforts with financial modeling, analysis and data reviews
• Facilitate data room population and oversee financial support documentation
• Deliver presentations to clients regarding performance, findings and recommendations
• Design, advise and support the implementation of key business processes with clients
• Evaluate and drive additional business opportunities with key clients and end customers
Secondary responsibilities include support with Software Implementation:
• Serve as a partner with client business end-users during software implementations
• Partner with internal software development team in designing, testing and troubleshooting new features and functionality
• Coordinate and potentially provide training to client end-users on use of software and best practices
WHAT IT TAKES
MGMT3D is a scaling company in the business management services and technology space – we care about results and are all eager to jump in and get our hands dirty. Important competencies to effectively perform this role include:
• Self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong working knowledge of computer software, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, etc.
• Experience with business intelligence and/or planning and budgeting software applications
• Ability to use data analysis to develop insights and hypothesis vs. reporting numbers
• Ability to influence and drive consensus across organizational functional areas
• Capable of multi-tasking across projects of varying scope and complexity
• Able to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to effectively communicate via phone or email with clients as well as more junior team members
• Ability to drive above-and-beyond solutions that bring creativity and thought leadership surpassing client expectations
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and team-management skills
• Willingness to undertake extensive travel is required
• High integrity, independent and individually motivated
• Ability to work effectively without an extensive institutional support infrastructure
• Entrepreneurial spirit
WHAT YOUR RESUME SHOWS
While we’re looking for some specific experiences and skillsets, nothing is more important than a
strong can-do attitude, resilience in the face of change, and a passion for learning and creating. Some of the things you might bring to the role include:
• Undergraduate B.S. Degree – emphasis in Finance, MBA preferred
• Minimum 15+ years of relative P&L management, financial analytical and budgeting experience
• Worked in cross-functional environments and have led cross-functional teams
• Exposure to working with private equity portfolio companies and their sponsor
In addition to a very competitive base salary and bonus target, you will get access to a competitive benefits package.
MGMT3D is part of Xerxes Global, holding firm comprised of the following businesses:
MGMT3D specializes in strategic M&A advisory and business growth in private equity, investment banking, portfolio companies and more.
EBM Software delivers performance software solutions that drive growth for private equity funds, investment banks and middle market to large corporations.
The Association of Retail and Consumer Professionals (ARC) is the parent organization of the Category Management Association (CMA) and the Shopper Insights Management Association (SIMA).
MGMT3D services and solutions are based on the principle that “Great Results come from Disciplined Action.” We further believe that disciplined action can only come from strategies, tactics and execution developed through a deep understanding of each organization’s unique set of customers, products, processes and competitive positioning. Therefore, our engagements utilize a blend of proprietary business intelligence tools, change management techniques and executive insight to build the visibility, accountability, and coordination necessary to produce great results.
MGMT3D, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.