The Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial analysis, modeling and business process support in client engagements. This position will also serve as a key customer liaison during software implementation projects by providing implementation and training support.
• Analyze operational and financial data to provide insights into clients’ business performance
• Support client due diligence efforts with financial modeling, analysis and data reviews
• Deliver presentations to clients regarding performance, findings and recommendations
• Advise and support the implementation of key business processes with clients
• Serve as a partner with client business end-users during software implementations
• Partner with internal software development team in testing and troubleshooting features and functionality
• Provide training to client end-users on use of software and best practices
• Assist on due diligence and financial modeling for internal acquisition targets
• Assist in development of operating and long-term plans for clients and internal businesses
WHAT IT TAKES
This role demands a detailed-mind, strong analytical abilities and collaboration. MGMT3D is a scaling company in the business management services and technology space. We care about results and are all eager to jump in and get our hands dirty. Important competencies to effectively perform this role include:
MGMT3D is a scaling company in the business management services and technology space. We care about results and are all eager to jump in and get our hands dirty. Important competencies to effectively perform this role include:
• Self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong working knowledge of computer software, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, etc.
• Experience with business intelligence and/or planning and budgeting software applications
• Ability to use data analysis to develop insights and hypothesis vs. reporting numbers
• Ability to influence and drive consensus across organizational functional areas
• Capable of multi-tasking across projects of varying scope and complexity
• Able to deal with ambiguity
WHAT YOUR RESUME SHOWS
While we’re looking for some specific experiences and skillsets, nothing is more important than a strong can-do attitude, resilience in the face of change, and a passion for learning and creating. Some of the things you might bring to the role include:
• Undergraduate B.S. Degree – emphasis in Finance
• Minimum 5+ years of relative financial analytical and budgeting experience
• Worked in cross-functional environments
In addition to a very competitive base salary and bonus target, you will get access to a competitive benefits package.
MGMT3D is part of Xerxes Global, holding firm comprised of the following businesses:
MGMT3D specializes in strategic M&A advisory and business growth in private equity, investment banking, portfolio companies and more.
EBM Software delivers performance software solutions that drive growth for private equity funds, investment banks and middle market to large corporations.
The Association of Retail and Consumer Professionals (ARC) is the parent organization of the Category Management Association (CMA) and the Shopper Insights Management Association (SIMA).
Our firm combines real-world experience with next-gen business intelligence tools to bring unparalleled value to our clients in private equity, investment banking, portfolio companies and more. We aren’t “consultants” here, we are doers. We take a hands-on approach, integrating with our clients’ teams for buy-side diligence, sell-side preparation and onboarding/management of portfolio companies.
Employees here are an elite group of bright, strategic thinkers. They are encouraged to take the ball and run with it, and there’s no question your individual impact can be felt. Our employees are highly valued on an individual level and are always pushed to grow and continuously move onward and upward in their careers. Here, you’ll be working side-by-side with top-level finance and IT executives, making connections and constantly learning. We do everything possible to ensure you’re able to grow and shine in your role.
MGMT3D, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.