The Xerxes Executive Assistant position provides advanced administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team. Successful candidates must demonstrate broad and comprehensive experience with administrative duties and ability to handle confidential matters. The role also requires a high level of independent judgment and is continuously self-directed.
• Provide seamless coverage, support, and execution of responsibilities for both CEO and Executive-level leaders
• Provide administrative support, including but not limited to: coordinating and preparing presentations and correspondence for meetings with both internal and external stakeholders, such as executive level strategy meetings, monthly operating reviews, employee meetings, external communications, and others as needed
• Provide administrative support with calendar management, on multiple busy calendars; which involves meeting prioritization, scheduling and organizing complex meetings and activities with top level executives, and time management
• Plan and organize the functions of the Executive Leadership Team, including weekly meetings, special events and strategic planning retreats. Attends, coordinates, writes and compiles minutes for Executive Leadership Team meetings and other meetings, as appropriate.
• Interface with high-level internal and external parties with respect to highly sensitive issues on behalf of the executives
• Manage special projects, some confidential in nature, as directed by the executives
• Coordinate on/off-site meetings, team events, luncheons, dinner and conference calls
• Primary owner and organizer of Xerxes team calendar and key operating rhythm for the business unit direction from the executives
• Miscellaneous duties, as assigned
WHAT IT TAKES
This role demands energy, collaboration, and an immense level of networking. Xerxes Global owns and operates several scaling businesses– we care about results and are all eager to jump in and get our hands dirty. Important competencies to effectively perform this role include:
• Innovative, collaborative, and trustworthy with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
• A sense of humor and an appreciation for sharing in success with teammates
• A keen emotional intelligence quotient and a contained ego
• Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments
• Highly accountable and driven with heavy concentration of grit required. We value and celebrate it.
• Intermittent travel is an essential duty and function of this job; less than 10% travel
WHAT YOUR RESUME SHOWS
While we’re looking for some specific experiences and skill-sets, nothing is more important than a strong can-do attitude, resilience in the face of change, and a passion for learning and creating. Some of the things you might bring to the role include:
• 3+ years of administrative assistant experience; recent experience working directly for an Executive strongly preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and video conferencing software (Teams, Amazon Chime, Vonage)
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments
• Ability to perform duties in high-stress environment, with effective prioritization and execution under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation; maintains drive and commitment to do whatever it takes to complete assignments
• Exhibits good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information
• Possesses strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Detail oriented with excellent grammar and proofreading skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to work extended hours or non-traditional hours when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Minimum 5+ years of relative financial analytical and budgeting experience
• Worked in cross-functional environments
In addition to a very competitive base salary and bonus target, you will get access to a competitive benefits package.
Xerxes Global Holdings is comprised of the following businesses:
MGMT3D specializes in strategic M&A advisory and business growth in private equity, investment banking, portfolio companies and more.
EBM Software delivers performance software solutions that drive growth for private equity funds, investment banks and middle market to large corporations.
The Association of Retail and Consumer Professionals (ARC) is the parent organization of the Category Management Association (CMA) and the Shopper Insights Management Association (SIMA).
Employees here are an elite group of bright, strategic thinkers. They are encouraged to take the ball and run with it, and there’s no question your individual impact can be felt. Our employees are highly valued on an individual level and are always pushed to grow and continuously move onward and upward in their careers. Here, you’ll be working side-by-side with top-level finance and IT executives, making connections and constantly learning. We do everything possible to ensure you’re able to grow and shine in your role.
MGMT3D, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.