The content writer will work with our in-house agency to produce a wide variety of creative executions, including digital ads, email campaigns, social media, videos, blogs and more. Our portfolio of brands includes cutting-edge business analytics software, a mergers & acquisitions advisory firm, and a leading professional association for the retail industry. We are dedicated to producing strong, creative pieces that are incorporated into a wide variety of multimedia marketing campaigns. The Content Writer will:
• Create concise, eye-catching headlines, subject lines and body copy
• Conduct interviews and research to create well-informed and insightful content
• Write a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social media updates, banners, case studies, white papers, etc.)
• Edit and proofread for a variety of platforms to ensure concise, accurate, compelling content
• Perform competitive research to ensure best-in-class content and continuously grow search rankings
WHAT IT TAKES
MGMT3D and EBM Software are scaling companies in the business management services and technology space – we care about results and are all eager to jump in and get our hands dirty. As a member of our team, this role demands a deep desire to learn and grow as a subject matter expert. The subject matter for our businesses can be complex, and it takes a deft hand to turn that into easily understood content that resonates with the audience. Your work will be critical in shaping our brands’ messages and voices. Important competencies to effectively perform this role include: role demands energy, collaboration, and an immense level of networking. Xerxes Global owns and operates several scaling businesses– we care about results and are all eager to jump in and get our hands dirty. Important competencies to effectively perform this role include:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to structure disparate information into a cohesive story
• Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• A self-motivated “doer” who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to quickly learn and write with authority on a wide range of topics
• Uncompromising diligence to ensure factual correctness and maintain quality control
• A great ability to empathize with your audience’s motivations and level of understanding
WHAT YOUR RESUME SHOWS
While we’re looking for some specific experiences and skill-sets, nothing is more important than a strong can-do attitude, resilience in the face of change, and a passion for learning and creating. Some of the things you might bring to the role include:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, English or related field preferred
• Three to four years of experience writing for an advertising agency or corporation
• Experience producing thought leadership content such as blogs, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
• A portfolio demonstrating excellent creative work across multiple platforms
In addition to a very competitive base salary and bonus target, you will get access to a competitive benefits package.
MGMT3D is part of Xerxes Global, holding firm comprised of the following businessesoldings is comprised of the following businesses:
MGMT3D specializes in strategic M&A advisory and business growth in private equity, investment banking, portfolio companies and more.
EBM Software delivers performance software solutions that drive growth for private equity funds, investment banks and middle market to large corporations.
The Association of Retail and Consumer Professionals (ARC) is the parent organization of the Category Management Association (CMA) and the Shopper Insights Management Association (SIMA).
Employees here are an elite group of bright, strategic thinkers. They are encouraged to take the ball and run with it, and there’s no question your individual impact can be felt. Our employees are highly valued on an individual level and are always pushed to grow and continuously move onward and upward in their careers. Here, you’ll be working side-by-side with top-level finance and IT executives, making connections and constantly learning. We do everything possible to ensure you’re able to grow and shine in your role.
MGMT3D, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.